Saturday, March 18, 2017

My experience!!!

I would to tell you about my experience, seminars... We all know that every college student must be attend to many seminars. And one day my friend told me that the college teacher had prepare a seminar.

After that, I went to college teacher's room and ask to staff about that seminar. She told me that if I want to go to that seminar I should registration that day. And I asked to her, how about tomorrow because I don't bring a lot of money. So she answered it's ok because that seminar is for free and limited.

When I wrote my name to registration, my friend came to me and asked me what am I doing in this room. I explained to him and he was so excited, so he told me that he want to registration to. I'm so happy that I can share a good information to anyone.

And after that we got a message from the organizers about that place, time, and date that seminar will be held. 31 march 2015 me and my friends went to Depok with motorcycle at 05.30 a.m and when we arrived, we should wait for the committee. At 08.00 we signed an absent. And then we entered that room, so we can find seats that we want.

At 10.00 a.m my friend was very hungry. We call him Farkhan and he looked so starving. We hadn't any food or snack, and we should wait until this seminar end. Honestly, we're happy because we have that limited certificate and we can put it on our CV when we want to apply some job.

After that, we went to 'Warung Padang' and eat some food. And finally we back to home and got rest.

Nb: this is my certificate, and I'm sorry if my vocabullary and my grammar was so terrible.

I hope you enjoy! Cheers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment